Making love is not just a physical activity; it also consists of emotions and connection. It’s a way to express your feelings for your partner. It also builds a shared emotional bond and a deep connection that will continue to grow and strengthen your relationship even after the sex is over.
There are a few key differences between having sex and making love, but one of the most important is that having sex doesn’t always involve a lot of emotions or connection. Instead, it often just involves physical pleasure. This is why it’s important to know the difference between these two types of sex so that you can choose a type that will work best for you and your partner.
1. Focus on connecting with your partner – Make sure that you are connecting with your partner as much as possible during your sex. This can help to strengthen the bond between you and your partner, which will ultimately lead to a deeper and more satisfying experience.
2. Slow down – Make sure that you are not trying to rush through your sex as it can be distracting for your partner and it can also leave her feeling dissatisfied. It can also be hard for a woman to get into the mood for making love, so taking your time will help to set up the scene and make it more enjoyable for her.
3. Talk about your feelings – It’s essential that you and your partner are communicating openly about your sex and how you feel about it. This can be difficult for some couples, but it’s crucial if you want to have an honest and healthy conversation about how you feel and what you’d like from your sex.
4. Use your body to make her horny – A great way to build a mood and create a fun foreplay is to use your body to play with her erogenous zones. This can include the vagina, thighs and the stomach. This can be done in a variety of ways, but it’s usually best to begin by using your hands to caress her skin and then to massage her erogenous zones.
5. Make her feel loved – Women are incredibly sensitive and can feel very hurt when they aren’t loved, so it’s important that you take the time to show her how special she is to you. This can be accomplished by ensuring that you are showering her with attention during every aspect of your relationship.
6. Keep it playful – If you are just starting out, you can start off by playing with her to see if she’s willing to try something new. This can be as simple as rubbing her with your hands or playing with her hair.
Once she’s used to playing with you, she’ll be more likely to be comfortable in the bedroom and to open up and enjoy her erogenous zones more. This can lead to some of the most pleasurable sex of your life!